Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking for african inspired fashion designers/clothing. I love to see traditional african fabric on modern designs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm actually looking for a really funky top and trousers set, so if anyone knows of any designers or places I could get one, please let me know!

Thanks!
    It is what it is.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms">i might have just the thing for you, my cuz&#39;s a fashion designer and she&#39;s just started a clothing line using African material but with a modern twists, i wore one of her dress to the ACLT Gift of Life Ball, will post a pictre tomorrow.

are you on facebook, if so i can share some of her pics with you... i would have posted them here but need to speak to her first.

her website&#39;s not up and running properly but here it is Accidental Diva

if you want more details, please pm me

okay got her permission, here&#39;s the link to some pictures of her collection Ruki&#39;s picture
    </span>
    <div align="center">http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v222/...95061_2910.jpg</div>

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms">I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities, through multiple sources in a continous basis!

You have to find a way of distracting yourself from the absent of the money while you activate within yourself the feeling of the money!

Look in the direction of where you want to be and speak in the direction of where you want to be and never look behind your shoulder of where you have come from!!!

My thoughts control my vibrations and it’s my thoughts that control what I attract!</span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m hitting her up right now! If its even slightly cheaper than Sika designs then I&#39;m up for buying something for my birthday (27th October ;-)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m hitting her up right now! If its even slightly cheaper than Sika designs then I&#39;m up for buying something for my birthday (27th October ;-)
    [/b]
    I&#39;ve seen her stuff - this girl is HEAVY!!! I&#39;m definitely putting in an order! Absolute talent!
    It is what it is.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maaan im about to hit up sistagurl and ask her if she ships!!
    Thanks to my angel who made me PANK again!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms">oooooooooh, so glad u guys like her stuff, didn&#39;t want ppl thinkin i was biased cos she&#39;s my cuz but she was a fashion editor at Pride and definitely knws her stuff!

here&#39;s a pic of me wearing one of her design

</span>

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms">I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities, through multiple sources in a continous basis!

You have to find a way of distracting yourself from the absent of the money while you activate within yourself the feeling of the money!

Look in the direction of where you want to be and speak in the direction of where you want to be and never look behind your shoulder of where you have come from!!!

My thoughts control my vibrations and it’s my thoughts that control what I attract!</span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms">oooooooooh, so glad u guys like her stuff, didn&#39;t want ppl thinkin i was biased cos she&#39;s my cuz but she was a fashion editor at Pride and definitely knws her stuff!

</span>
    [/b]
    That is one lovely dress! I love it coz it´s a maxi dress, and the mateiral is Afrikan... :wub:
    Uzuri - May 2006 NoTM
    Joined NP on 2003
    last chemical fire cream-April -May 2002, Cut off all relaxed hair-Nov 2nd 2003
    Loc´d Dec 11, 2011, redid some on Jan 1st, 2012

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Uzuri,

here&#39;s the designer rocking what i think was the best of this collection

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

</span>
    [/b]
    I LOVE that dress!!!!

I thought I recognised her name from somewhere...

What I really want is a top that I can wear with one of those wide belts (as I&#39;ve just brought a whole load from Primark!)

She is seriously talented though. I have a wrap dress from Sika, but it was the only style that I thought was really wearable out of her collection. I would say I&#39;d wear most of the stuff your cousin has designed and her prices are reasonable too.
    It is what it is.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man....those are some great pieces :wub: !
    FACEBOOK

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM @JewelryVixen305

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast