Thread: Wwf

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is/was anyone a diehard "wrasslin' " fan? i'm trying to find this clip of STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN giving someone the stunner and then imitating them in jest...i think it was the rock (i stan for him and he will be mine) but i can't be sure. anyone have any clue?

systah is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"rasslin" fan checking in! it's the wwe now and i'm watching raw, ecw, and smackdown every week!! i even watch some of the tna wrestling. try wwe.com or google stone cold to find what you're looking for.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to love wrestling when it was the WWF. The Rock was my boo.:wub: I still watch sometimes.

Try youtube. They have pretty much everything over there.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i checked before i even posted this!! and i can't find it!!!
    so yeah...i just remember it was this side step head wobbling finger pointing move he did after he stunned someone and it was hilarious. i thought it was remniscent of The Rocks "swagger" walk when he broke from the Nation (Rocky Maivia) and officially became The Rock...then the People's Champ...you know the line....

anyhow, still not sure if it was the rocks move....i gotta find it!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I used to (I have an excuse though..I was 13 and had a crush on The Rock. lol) I'd never watch it now, but have looked at some of the youtube vids to go down memory lane and see ol' dude in those tight undie-shorts. hahaha
    [SIZE=2][b]Thing the Eighth: I know the secret to a happy life. It does not include either Joy Dishwashing soap, a Happy Meal toy, nor "Having it Your Way." --[url="http://www.theunapologeticmexican.org/"]Nezua[/url][/b][/SIZE]
    [img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/181/409395186_d2503a5d89_o.jpg[/img]

[b][url="http://public.fotki.com/Laurynx/"]~~My Fotki~~[/url][/b] pw: chapter2

meccadon is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rock was hilarious! He said some funny stuff as a wrestler and used to clown his opponents. I used to teach elementary and the kids loved the Rock and used to call people Jibroni's, do the People's eyebrow, tell people "it doesn't matter what your name is!" etc., etc........

I saw a clip of the Rock telling some dude he went to visit his (the guy's)mom's in the zoo and he (the guy in question)needs to go back to the zoo to get some monkey nipple....and his delivery was soooooooo funny!
    New Fotki updates in "Hair 2008 Late Summer to Present" Album as of 11/07/08!
    Password: heavenly

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." ~Mohandas Gandhi~

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...uiet-1-1-1.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is/was anyone a diehard "wrasslin' " fan? i'm trying to find this clip of STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN giving someone the stunner and then imitating them in jest...i think it was the rock (i stan for him and he will be mine) but i can't be sure. anyone have any clue?
    [/b]
    I wish I could remember. He used to do it to everyone if I remember correctly. It could've been the Rock or Mankind, or HBK...I dunno. Oh wait...I think it was HHH.

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH. :lol: I'm sorry...just had to get tha outta my system.

I'm really feeling Batista now. :ninj: THAT BODY! Good Googly Moogly! I don't care. He could get it, everyday, and twice on Sunday.
    "...They just know my name, they don't know my pain..."Blackgirl Pain" Talib Kweli

Thank you to my pink angel. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a clip of the Rock telling some dude he went to visit his (the guy's)mom's in the zoo and he (the guy in question)needs to go back to the zoo to get some monkey nipple....and his delivery was soooooooo funny!
    [/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to love Wrestling.... GLOW, WWF, and ECW.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to love Wrestling.... GLOW, WWF, and ECW.
    [/b]
    I used to love Dementia!!!! She was my fave!
    "...They just know my name, they don't know my pain..."Blackgirl Pain" Talib Kweli

Thank you to my pink angel. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Chillin' at a Fortel's Pizza Den in St. Louis.....
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I grew up on it. All the way back to the days of the Wrestling At The Chase show we had in STL when I was real little. I was a hardcore WCCW fan, back when the Fabulous Freebirds battled hard with the Von Erichs. GLOW was my stuff too. :lol: Once Vince McMahon bought out WCW my interest slowly withered away. But on occasion I'll watch WWE shows just to salivate at the sight of that sexy behemoth Batista. :P

Some of my favs growing up - "The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff, Dark Journey (one of the first black female wrestling valets on the scene), Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, The Junkyard Dog, Butch Reed, Bruiser Brody, Dick The Bruiser, Magnum T.A., the original Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Ole & Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard) and many others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast