Thread: New Here

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my hair is burnt out! I have bleached and dyed my hair for the last time. I have decided to put no more chemicals in my hair and just let my hair breathe. I wanted to get dred locks however my husband doesnt like them. So I am going to cut out the dead hair and begin again. It will be hard for me not to color my hair, I have had every color in the rainbow and even some crayola color lol. Well Im just here to network and get some ideals about what to do with my hair. BTW I am tri racial which gives me a hard time in dealing with my hair. I have inherited my grandmothers thinning hair and my fathers curley hair. Well I guess that is all for now.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should read some of the threads on Henna. From what I hear its a great way to color natural hair and it evens makes your strands stronger :P Good Luck!
    Formerly known as CaramelDuchess
    2nd BC: July 19, 2009
    Subscribed and PANK since 2007!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well hello and welcome! I think it would be a good idea for you to leave your hair alone and let it "breath". You should definitely step up your deep conditioning and probably get a trim! Your hair will be healthy again in no time. Then if you decide to dye it, make sure you get one that's not so harsh or let a professional do it. Or you should try the henna like I hear so many suggest and rave about! Good luck
    "Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous, conceited, proud or boastful, it is not arrogant, selfish, irritable or rude. Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth, Love never gives up , and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal." - 1 Corinthians 13 :))

MoNappy28-Holla! http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff194/soulstar79/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! Ok...NO MORE COLOR!...at least for awhile :blush: deep condish that hair and wear those curls! Good luck!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.