Thread: Introductions

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! My name is Rose and I am new to this on-line community. I have been looking for a place to go to help me maintain my natural hair. My hair has been natural since Jan. 07 (since I took clippers and took all 8 - 10 inches of my hair off -- yeah, I know....very drastic!) but I don't have the patience to grow it out.

My mother is a beautician and I should not have as many problems as I am having. I am thinking of going back to a vigorol; which worked very well for me -- but, then again I just want to keep my hair natural and learn to love it more than I already do.

Any help on styles would be appreciated. I am currently wearing my hair in a cool little fro' (which I do love) but I like to change my hair ALL THE TIME, so the fro' is not doing it for me (LOL) Although, I did flat flaming hot tool of hair torture it this weekend for a wedding that I went to, but all-in-all, I just need all of the help and encouragement that I can get.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome rosie.

first let me point out the filters. notice what it says after flat? this board does not support the use of any type of heat for the hair.

that being said, you might want to start with the transitioner forum. in order to help with your problems, we would need to know what they are. there is a wealth of information to be had on nappturality.

enjoy your journey!
    "don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because s/he doesn't do what you do, or think as you think. there was a time when you didn't know what you know today." ~malcolm X

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is a vigorol?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the family, consider trying a twistout.