Thread: New To Nappy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been getting my chemical fire cream touched up every six weeks since I was 15 years old and I'm 30-something now. Lately, I've noticed my hair is shedding uncontrollably and I saw breakage after washing it this weekend.

For a few months now, I've felt like my body is "rejecting" the chemical fire cream. And since I'm a big believer in listening to my body, I'm giving it up.

Right now I have about a half of inch of new growth on a short chemical fire cream, cut into a style.
    I'm accepting any suggestions for healthy grow out and products.

I also have an appointment to chop off the chemical fire cream in two weeks.

Nothing to it but to do it right?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to NP.

Like you said there is nothing to it, but to do it.

I've only been napptural for two years. Trust me when I say you will have moments where you will want to revert. When you have those feelings just log on to NP. There are some very encouraging folks on this site and they can definitely help you through it.

Feel free to check out hair albums to get inspired. That is exactly what helped me along my journey.

Good luck!

Phatdoo
    [b][color=#3366FF]Do not make someone a priority, when they see you as an option.

Lot's of Hugs & Chocolate Kisses[/color][/b] [img]http://images.meez.com/user13/4/1/7/3/6/6/8/4173668_bodyshot_175x233.gif[/img]

[url="http://phatdoo.spaces.live.com/photos/"]You want to look at Phatdoo <------Click on it?[/url]

Fotki pics: [url="http://www.fotki.com/phatdoo"]IT&#39;S ALL RANDOM[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WELCOME MISS NICOLE: I&#39;m sure you will find a wealth of information on this site!!!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome!! you will find great info on natural hair care on this site!!
    *UPDATED 4-3-12*

Yekomod's Fotki

Virginia-Between Richmond and VA Beach...
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve been getting my chemical fire cream touched up every six weeks since I was 15 years old and I&#39;m 30-something now. Lately, I&#39;ve noticed my hair is shedding uncontrollably and I saw breakage after washing it this weekend.

For a few months now, I&#39;ve felt like my body is "rejecting" the chemical fire cream. And since I&#39;m a big believer in listening to my body, I&#39;m giving it up.

Right now I have about a half of inch of new growth on a short chemical fire cream, cut into a style.
    I&#39;m accepting any suggestions for healthy grow out and products.

I also have an appointment to chop off the chemical fire cream in two weeks.

Nothing to it but to do it right?
    [/b]

welcome home... as I got older, my re.laxers would not last as long either... it&#39;s a sign that the time&#39;s come to go back to your rootz.... stay strong, the journey that you are about to embark on will be well worth it.... we are all here 4u....
    5 Years of Nappiness as of Nov 26, 2010 and this is my 5th year on Nappturality!

Trust in God NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to our family. You will not regret your decision.