Thread: Oyin Handmade

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright ladies, here it is again! All you Oyin honey's out there, continue to show some love!

I'm still struggling with whether to try the whipped pudding and shine and define. I really don't think my hair likes butters, so I'm not going to even try the whipped pudding cause last time it made my hair hard. I'm thinking I"ll try the BSP and Shine & Define combo! I think the oils from the BSP will make that shine & define do wonders! If any one has tried these two together, what did you think?? I think this could be a good combo instead of using gel
    "Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous, conceited, proud or boastful, it is not arrogant, selfish, irritable or rude. Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth, Love never gives up , and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal." - 1 Corinthians 13 :))

MoNappy28-Holla! http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff194/soulstar79/

jas.1984 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is bsp? ok forget what i said in the karens thread i just placed an order for oyins :lol: i have a beast i shall name thee pjism :lol:
    http://public.fotki.com/jas1984/

last chemical fire cream: july 21, 2007
    bc date: september 27, 2007
    1 year nappy and counting!!!!

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bsp is burnt sugar pomade. I love it girl its great for twists and the smell is growing on me. to me it smells like coffee. yeah I'm a pj too but I'm trying to go into remission but the funk butter and honey sticks is calling me like "girl you know you want this, you have to have this" well my b-day is in a month so maybe I will treat myself (nice excuse right)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]just want to say thanks to my angel whoever you are. thanks for making me pretty in pank

Yo I beez bloggin' check me at vivalaunderdog.tumblr.com (I finally made it happen).

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is bsp? ok forget what i said in the karens thread i just placed an order for oyins :lol: i have a beast i shall name thee pjism :lol:
    [/b]
    Oohh, What'd you get??
    "Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous, conceited, proud or boastful, it is not arrogant, selfish, irritable or rude. Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth, Love never gives up , and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal." - 1 Corinthians 13 :))

jas.1984 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am really not one for sample packs so i got the shine and define, the whipped butter, honeyhemp condisih, greg juice, and a poo bar. oh i got some funk butter too. i am curious about that. i will get the bsp on another order i have one i need to finish up and the honey stick will heave to wait too. i have 30 lip glosses and chaps i need to use :lol: :bolt:
    http://public.fotki.com/jas1984/

last chemical fire cream: july 21, 2007
    bc date: september 27, 2007
    1 year nappy and counting!!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright ladies, here it is again! All you Oyin honey's out there, continue to show some love!

I'm still struggling with whether to try the whipped pudding and shine and define. I really don't think my hair likes butters, so I'm not going to even try the whipped pudding cause last time it made my hair hard. I'm thinking I"ll try the BSP and Shine & Define combo! I think the oils from the BSP will make that shine & define do wonders! If any one has tried these two together, what did you think?? I think this could be a good combo instead of using gel
    [/b]

I never tried them together but seperatly they have done wonders for my hair. Shine & Define i use for my wash & gos and the BSP I use for my twists. Try it and see.....In fact I think I have a corner of my Shine & Define left and I might try it when I take this style down on Monday.
    [b][SIZE=2][i]"All great achievements require time."-Dr. Maya Angelou[/i]

MY NATURAL JOURNEY IN [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/kemoja"]VIDEO[/url] AND [url="http://public.fotki.com/sexyblu82/"]PICTURES[/url][/SIZE][/b]

Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monappy, whenI do my twists, I blend WP and BSP together and apply to each section, then put S&D on the ends to encourage them to curl up and finish off the twist. On the daily, I spritz with J&B and they stay so soft and moisturized. If I want to refresh the sheen, I take a little BSP and lightly rub it into the twists, concentrating on the edges of my hair.
    DNA's double helix design - ingenious.
    A spring coil's power & momentum - amazing.
    The gift of nappy hair.....see a pattern emerging? :-)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the suggestions ladies I think I am g oing to try the shine and define and the Burnt Sugar pomade together for twists. I always hear people say that put stuff on their ends to help it stay or curl up, but my hair all together curls just fine. I try not to use products that are too wet because it will curl too much, thus the reason why I don't twist on wet hair :blush: So yeah, I think I will just use the whipped pudding for the skin, because I do like it for that. Yesterday I tested the whipped pudding on the section of hair on the back of my head where it is not braided(wasn't long enough at the time) and put a twist on it, and it was drier compared to the rest of the soft curls back there. So yeah, I believe that my hair is not a fan of butters, so I will venture on with the BSP and the Shine and Define.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

I Only Use The Burnt Sugar Pomade And I Absolutely Love It! :wub:

daisy14 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to rain in on your parade ladies, but I tried her products and the Greg juice sucks and the shine a define serum has a citrus smell to it that made me nauseous as far and the whipped pudding I won't be using it just maybe on my elbows not sure yet. The only item that was okay was the honey hemp conditioner. I tried qhemet but it's not that serious(off topic). I will stick to Karens it isn't greasy and it's fragrance free.
    You were born an original. Don't die a copy. ~John Mason

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast