User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Virginia-Between Richmond and VA Beach...
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...with my nappyness- :wub: - yesterday was my 2 year Nappiversary, and I have ALOT going on in my life, so, I didn't get a moment to post on yesterday (11-26-07)
    I have learned alot and I am still learning... I have only experienced ONE major relaspe and that was a stupid flat i.ron moment... and I can honestly say that I have never desired to go back to re/laxing my hair NOT EVEN ONCE!!... and I won't be flat i/roning or pressing as I have seen some awesome results that alot of our veteran NP members have achieved without heat...
    I did do an impromptu BC almost 3 months ago...
    and even though it's been warm here in Virginia for the last few days, winter is comin' and we will be using the heat in our house at some point, which means I will have to increase my use of conditioners and oils...
    Being napptural has changed my outlook on my nutrition, my health and the nutrition and health of my household as well...it inspired me to stop relaxin/g my daughter's hair and also to grow my 8 year old son's hair into an afro (I am still trying to convince my 15 year old to grow a fro... )
    well... I am now entering year #3 and I am anxiously awaiting the return of my length that I chopped off in a fit of stupidity in attempting to prove a point to my husband.... :Angry:

wow... time flies when you stop living the LYE and embrace who and how God made u.... I can honestly say that I wish that I had returned to my roots sooner than '05.... but, everything in it's proper time... :P
    5 Years of Nappiness as of Nov 26, 2010 and this is my 5th year on Nappturality!

Trust in God NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's wonderful! I hope I have the same feeling when I'm at the 2 year mark (and the 5 year mark and the 10 year......)
    ~African Cheetah~

7 to 9 (stretched) inches of thick, curly, coily tresses

last cfc - June 10, 2006
    big chop - February 5, 2007

2 years nappy...and many more!

fotki updated September 1st

crmycoco is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:clap: Congrats!! and good luck with that point making....

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: After 24 Months, One Day And 2 Hours...

cool- I'm at the one year mark for dreads... my relapse was always cutting my hair or taking my dreads out... sometimes I like to look at old blogs like "the sisterlocks for less"...
    Palm Rolling... 125 locs... Nature's Protein Gelee

Naturals Salon & Spa... http://gotlocsva.com/

http://www.afropedea.org/pics