Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Ladies,

My goal for next year is to frame and put pictures in photo albums that have been sitting in boxes for years. Also, I have pictures that are in need of frames to place in my living room, bedroom, and dining area. I thought that Michael's might be a good place to begin looking for frames. But if you ladies have any other cool places for poster sized and regular picture frames for homes they would be greatly appreciated!

Peace,
    Rasta
    "As you educate a woman, you educate the family. If you educate the girls, you educate the future."

Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan

Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations. If you adopt their attitudes, then the possiblity won't exist because you'll have already shut it out. You can hear other people's wisdom, but you've got to re-evaluate the world for yourself.
    Dr. Mae Jemison, astronaut

Run Isiah 40:31

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think michaels is your best bet. They have cheap frames, and sometimes in their ads, they have half price off of custom sized frames coupons.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Bamboo,

I think that I am going to check out Michael's for frames!

Bless,
    Rasta
    "As you educate a woman, you educate the family. If you educate the girls, you educate the future."

Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations. If you adopt their attitudes, then the possiblity won't exist because you'll have already shut it out. You can hear other people's wisdom, but you've got to re-evaluate the world for yourself.

QuitaD is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TARGET. I went to michaels ad well and they were ok but Target was a little cheaper. Michaels does have some odd sizes that cant be found at target but I just wanted you to know you could look there too.
    I Still Have Joy!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I am going to go back to Target and check out picture frames and photo albums! I love pictures and frames! :wub: I thought about going to Marshall's and Walmart to compare prices and styles! :unsure: I'm thinking that they should have some clearance frames on sale since the holidays are over!

Peace,
    Rasta

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my bf is a framer so he's gotten frames from all those places and hobby lobby as well.

but he can't find something he really likes, he makes them himself. he found a ton on moulding at hudson's on the cheap
    locs:12/12/02-9/9/2006, reborn 9/20/07

blog:aquababie's world
    1st locs
    2nd locs

Aquababie Handmade....Crafted from my hands to yours!
    aqua on etsy

NP Approval code 775

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have a Garden Ridge nearby I'd go there. To me they have a larger selection than Michael's and Target and are cheaper.

"What is for you cyaah be unfor you" Colin Channer
    5 year lock update
    5 1/2 year update

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mnmmmmm! ^_^ Garden Ridge? I'm going to find out if we have one in our area!

Peace,
    Rasta