Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have actually been a member for a while, but have not been involved in the Napptural community. I began the process in may of 05. I just decided that God didn't create me with chemicals in my hair therefore that was not the life for me. I began the transition by sponge rolling my hair every night, and wearing it in a mini fro. Then my hairstylist talked me into weave. So I did the sew in, and about a month later I decided to let it do, what it do. And ever since then I have done the twist, the fro, and braids. I had actually decided to go natural a few years back, and because my boyfriend (now ex) didn't like it I went back to the chemical fire cream. But now he is gone, and i am back!!! Natural the way I like it. Get this, now his dumb behind likes it. Just goes to show you men don't know what they want. Anyway I am natural, and loving it!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats on your commitment! Being napptural will most definitely show you who's down or not.
    [i]"I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow. If I fail, if I succeed, at least I lived as I believe. No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity....."

~ Whitney Houston, Greatest Love of All (1985) ~[/i]