User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Felicitous Guest

Hi All,

I just started my loc process yesterday (bradelocz)!!!!!
    Right now all I see is scalp with straggly little braids coming out :shock: , however, its only the begining of "the process". I look forward to communicating with you all..............Peace

stephny Guest

Default My first post!

THis is my first time - I'm glad you all are "starting over" now maybe I won't feel like such a newbie...I'm only 2 weeks into my locs..I starting double strand twists on Jan. 14th...I love it!

nappiegirl Guest

:cry: I'm a babby nap again
    its ok! dee is deciding what she wants to do with the rankings, its only temporary.
    kween,

are you starting your locks with the twists or are you going to do the braids? Your twists look nice by the way, your hair has really grown.

afrikankween Guest

I am doing twists this time around!

afrikankween Guest

Kween, what made you decide to start the locking process again? This is exciting !
    I had a spiritual experience.

LovelyLocs Guest

HI ALL!!!!!
    I'M 10 1/2 MONTHS INTO MY LOCING JOURNEY AND I'VE ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT OF IT!! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH LOCS AND SAID I WAS GONNA GET THEM WHEN MY HAIR STARTED TO GRAY (BECAUSE I'VE SEEN SOME UGLY PERMED GRAY HEADS IN MY DAY - COLORED TRYING TO COVER, YELLOW - YALL GET THE IDEA)BUT I JUST COULD NOT WAIT ANY LONGER......ALONG WITH HAVING TO DEAL WITH AN UNTRUSTWORTHY BEAUTICIAN (YALL KNOW THE DRAMA-I'M SURE) BUT I AM SO HAPPY THAT I STARTED MINE NOW SO THAT BY THE TIME THE GRAY STARTS MY LOCS WILL BE MATURED!!!!!!

OH YEAH I'M ALSO EXCITED THAT I'VE FOUND THIS SITE SO I CAN GROW AND LEARN ALONG WITH OTHERS THRU OUR JOURNEY TO NAPPTURALITY!!!! :wink: :rainbowafro:

radiant1 Guest

Hi, WOW! No pop-ups, this is a really a nice format. What a way to start the New Year! I look forward to visiting and learning about our hair.

Peace and Love to everyone!

Radiant1

locedsk8er Guest

Hi all,

I was goldenblade on the old forum. I am 3 weeks into the locking process and I am totally loving my hair -- despite the fuzzies.

solchile76 Guest

Default Re: HELP!!

I want to post a pic......How do I do that???

Thanks in advance!!!

chocolait
    I opened an account at www.picturetrail.com. The first 30 days are free. It gives you instructions on how to post pictures. Once you do that you can provide your url and password here. Check it out! Peace......

starchild Guest

hey, y'all. I am still the same star child from the old post. i am almost 4 months into my journey and i do not like my hair. I am going to be patient and try to enjoy it. I don't like my hair because it does not look like anyones starting locks that i have seen and it is a very different look for me but i did not choose this route God chose it for me and for that i am grateful and i a postive that my locks will be beautil. I am learning many lessions while locking and i would not change my hair for the world.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast