Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've just decided I'd rather do my own hair. I'm not doing any heat styling and it sounds like most people get their hair pressed. A little pamper session would be nice but the time and money of a salon would have me on edge, lol.

Has any one gotten a trim without any blow drying or pressing?
    [/b]
    Yes I did, but it seems like they cut it more unevenly if its not blown out. I got my last trim on stretch hair and she washed it.. worse trim ever!. I he other trim was on wash and deep conditioned hair. Much better cut- I went to Adrianne at Salon Visage

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw someone asked... I don't have Angel's number anymore, but Annette's salon was in the phone book.

As for JC Penney, I went there too and this chick tried to hustle me! <_< Girl, I cut up when she tried to charge me for my long hair on top of all this other stuff. She took it off, because she knew I was gonna talk to her manager. I wonder if it&#39;s the same woman... the one I had was a crazy larger lady. telling me about her kids and how she was getting married to a man who had like 4 kids that she met 2 weeks ago... crazy Knoxville people...
    "Deal with yourself as an individual worthy of respect and make everyone else deal with you the same way." Nikki Giovanni

1st BC: June 2005. Permed again: August 2007. Last perm: July 2008. 2nd BC November 1, 2008. Loc Birthday: 3.3.13. Youtube: LeslieMartina.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should really get on here more often. I am ALL FOR a nappy lunch, dinner, gathering...something! Let&#39;s do it y&#39;all!
    [SIZE=2]Don&#39;t remove the kinks from your hair, remove it from you brain." - Marcus Garvey</span>[/SIZE]

[url="http://public.fotki.com/LuminouzFlame/"]http://public.fotki.com/LuminouzFlame/[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep seeing Nashville mentioned. What are some good salons in that area?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I tried to post and it rejected and erased my entire post....sigh...I forgot what I said...

Oh yeah--I'm back at Napp!! sorry for the long 8 month hiatus...in the meantime I completed a dissertation, and now I am a Dr. :-) yay!!

@bhop13-- I also have stopped using heat a half year ago, but I have yet to figure out this trimming thing...I attempted to trim my ends myself strand by strand, and it took like 6 hours, not sure what I may have did wrong, lol...but I have heard that doing a "braid out" and then trimming should speed up the process...but make sure to get a REAL hair-cutting scissors. Mine cost about 20-30 bucks....

Anyway, I see every few months there's a lone post here....lol...

Who's up for the Knoxville lunch/breakfast/dinner? (I love breakfast!!) Let me know! I'll set up an alert so I can actually get replies to posts next time, lol...
    [COLOR=#006600]Did you know, that JESUS is the One? [B]He is![/B][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=#ff0000]~~CJCB~~[/COLOR][/I]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123