User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Grey Hair

exhort Guest

I am almost all grey. My original hair color is brown with light high lights, I have noticed that my grey has a brownish hue. Any suggestions on brightening?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My locs are a gray mixture mostly gray and it was suggested to me to use Clairoxide/10 Volume Color Developer by Clairol. There are two ways to use it. One would be to mix 1 part clairoxide with 3 parts shampoo. I mix the two in a tint bottle. Secondly you can wash your hair once and then with the second wash with suds sprinkle the clairoxide over the hair using a tint bottle. Now that I been using this for about a year I opt for the second way but prior used the mixture in a tint bottle until I got the hang of it. Let the Clairoxide sit for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse. I use this every time I wash my hair and have had not had problems with my gray hair looking dull. I've suggested this to some of my male friends who are gray and they have had much success. I got the Clairoxide from the beauty supply store and it's inexpensive at $2.50 for a 16 fl. oz bottle which has lasted me for a while. I hope this helps you.

exhort Guest

Thanks Adixon for the advise will try. By the way I can spell gray :doh

Exhort