Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Nap, I just took a look at your album and your hair looks fine to me. (Tried to leave comments in your album, but couldn't.) Qhemet's HC is the ABSOLUTE best!! It usually keeps my hair moisturized forever and it looks like we have the same hair type.[/b]
    Hi AuNappturale, I do use Qhemets Heavy Cream and Hydrating Balm and love it. It may be psychological because when I touch my hair, my fingertips are moist. I am currently using Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer because it is the only thing I could find locally but my Kinky Curly is on the way.

I am not sure what's up with my fotki comments but will take a look when I get home and will definitely be stalking your album too. lol

Thank you for the response.
    LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!

Use code CAR231 for $5 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com.

Kinky Rhonnie's Hair Album

My Blog - Kinky Rhonnie's Spot

LadyRay is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't touch my hair AT ALL! This helps maintain the moisture in my hair. I dunno if it's just me but after I touch my hair for a whole day, I notice that my hair is a bit dry so I tried this no touch technique and my hair looks so much different. It's so difficult though!
    I&#39;m telling you, my hair asks too much of me.High maintenance mofo&#39;. <_<

:lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12