Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know guys... I'm getting the itch to do something... Maybe another cut... maybe loc it up again... I don't know... My wedding's in a month and a half and I know I don't want to do anything drastic to it before then because I want to wear my fro out with my veil... But after the ceremony? Who knows... I don't think I want to chop again because I've been doing so well staying away from the clippers this time... But I've definitely been thinking about loc'ing again... But then again I LOVE the versatility of my loose hair and all the cute styles I can do... Maybe I'm just having one of those days... I'll dc tonight and maybe I'll feel better.... What should I do guys?

P.S. i don't want braids or weaves or any of that hooplah...
    ~The Artist Formerly Known as Kanye~
    My Youtube
    My Twittah...

"Naw, shawty, eat yo breakfiss". (c) Intel

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That itch must be going around because I'm feeling it too. I'm actually getting kinky twists this weekend just to satisfy the itch for a bit. Since you don't want braids, maybe you could loc again. Just be patient though. Like you said, you won't do anything big before the wedding so by the time it's over you may be over this. Just wait it out and see what happens.
    fotki: naturallykristin
    Napptural since November 2007
    3 big chops - most recent: April 2012
    Locs started: March 2, 2013 (started and maintained by interlocking)

msdiddyj is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG. I know the hair style master is not asking for advice!!! lol jk your hair is sooo cute i didn't know it was possible for you to be restless. kay, ummmmm you can google some natural hairstyles and see if you can do them. or maybe like your cute mohawk w/ a a cute zig-zag braid pattern. or maybe you can braid all your hair to one side and do like a braid out ionno i'm style challenged i can't do anything w/ my own hair but i like to play in others
    BC on 12/17/07
    Locs started 2/2/13

My Fotki (sorry hasn't been updated in ages)

http://public.fotki.com/msdiddyj

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ lol!! I just need a new style... I just need to put my hair aways for a few days... I've been wearing my fro all week because I haven't had any time to style this week. I need to get my creative juices flowing... Like I said i'll dc tonight and see what kind of style I come up with...

And to naturallykristin, I think you're right... I might be over this itch by the time the wedding is over... Still any ideas would help...
    My Youtube
    My Twittah...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its funny that you mentioned that, because I am going through the same exact thing myself. Restlessness with the hair is a good description, and I am itching for some type of change. I have seriously been considering locing my hair as well. I don't want to cut my hair again either lol. (I BCed twice already!) I have to find out what's going on first though because I have been expereincing alot of breaking and shedding. Anyway, I don't have any advice, just wanted to let you know that I feel the same way too.

<div align="center">[url="http://public.fotki.com/NappiRouts/"]http://public.fotki.com/NappiRouts/[/url]

"For the hardest problem you could imagine, [b]Jesus[/b] has the answer. If you humble yourself and seek him, he will give it freely".

[color=#CC33CC]
    Last and [b]final[/b] CFC: August 12, 2006

Big Chop: October 10th, 2006
    2nd BC: July 13, 2007
    Loc Journey Started: July 27, 2008
    [/color]</div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHEW! I thought I was alone. I have been feeling the same thing. The only reason I have not chopped it all off agin is because April will mark my 3yr nappy anniversary. I am trying to atleast stick it out until then. I am prettry sure that I will be getting locs in a couple years, but in the meantime I am considering a color to freshen up my look. Plus my possible new bf seems to be quite enchanted wih my hair :wub:
    Conformity, personified, is comparable to a thief who has all of society as its victim. It seizes every opportunity to steal bits and pieces of the soul.
    -Me

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHEW! I thought I was alone. I have been feeling the same thing. The only reason I have not chopped it all off agin is because April will mark my 3yr nappy anniversary. I am trying to atleast stick it out until then. I am prettry sure that I will be getting locs in a couple years, but in the meantime I am considering a color to freshen up my look. Plus my possible new bf seems to be quite enchanted wih my hair :wub:
    [/b]
    That&#39;s a great idea!! I was thinking about that... Not my whole head but just a streak in the front to jazz it up... I just don&#39;t want it to damage my hair... But yeah... I&#39;ve been natural for almost 8 years and I have tried every haristyle imaginable... I wasn&#39;t planning on loc&#39;ing again for at least 5 years... We&#39;ll see...
    My Youtube
    My Twittah...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl I’m not going to even hold you up. When I saw your pic in your album with locs. My mouth dropped open. They were FIRE and really complimented you well. Locs are just as versatile as loose hair with styling. I think that it may be easier to style smaller ones though or maybe a different look, if you will. Not to mention Shawnta and Fauryn are both putting up new YouTube videos with various loc styles everyday – from flat twists, basket weaves, rollersets and many more. So since you asked, I say loc :P and congrats on your wedding.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ lol!! I just need a new style... I just need to put my hair aways for a few days... I&#39;ve been wearing my fro all week because I haven&#39;t had any time to style this week. I need to get my creative juices flowing... Like I said i&#39;ll dc tonight and see what kind of style I come up with...

And to naturallykristin, I think you&#39;re right... I might be over this itch by the time the wedding is over... Still any ideas would help...
    [/b]
    Have you considered coloring your hair?? That may pacify you for some time.
    fotki: naturallykristin
    Napptural since November 2007
    3 big chops - most recent: April 2012
    Locs started: March 2, 2013 (started and maintained by interlocking)