Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

HELLO NEW NATURALS! SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW; THIS IS A PRIME OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO SEE THE NATURAL COMMUNITY FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Calling all Naturals! It is back! The world's largest gathering of naturals is being held in Atlanta again. April 27-28, 2008- come see all of the vendors, visit with your Natural friends, forge future business relationships, and take part in the free seminars on hair and wellness. This event is truly all about you and your needs as a woman or man with natural hair.

Are you transitioning? Come out and see all of the positive aspects of natural hair that await you! This is an amazing opportunity to show your sons and daughters that nappiness is going on in other places outside of your household. Let them see the thousands of ways that natural hair can be worn and adorned.

Come see your favorite product manufacturers, take home free samples, see style demonstrations, check out the competitions, and more! If you are a natural, you should be here!

There are hotel rates reserved for travelers, bus packages from major cities near Atlanta, purchase your tickets to the show today. Encourage your natural friends and group members- make it an annual group trip for years to come.

Do you make your own products? Would you like to see your target audience in one place? Become a vendor! Email me here keke@naturalhair.org to find out how!

www.naturalhairshow.org

www.naturalhair.org

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELLO NEW NATURALS! SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW; THIS IS A PRIME OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO SEE THE NATURAL COMMUNITY FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Calling all Naturals! It is back! The world's largest gathering of naturals is being held in Atlanta again. April 27-28, 2008- come see all of the vendors, visit with your Natural friends, forge future business relationships, and take part in the free seminars on hair and wellness. This event is truly all about you and your needs as a woman or man with natural hair.

Are you transitioning? Come out and see all of the positive aspects of natural hair that await you! This is an amazing opportunity to show your sons and daughters that nappiness is going on in other places outside of your household. Let them see the thousands of ways that natural hair can be worn and adorned.

Come see your favorite product manufacturers, take home free samples, see style demonstrations, check out the competitions, and more! If you are a natural, you should be here!

There are hotel rates reserved for travelers, bus packages from major cities near Atlanta, purchase your tickets to the show today. Encourage your natural friends and group members- make it an annual group trip for years to come.

Do you make your own products? Would you like to see your target audience in one place? Become a vendor! Email me here keke@naturalhair.org to find out how!

www.naturalhairshow.org

www.naturalhair.org
    [/b]
    I want to go to this. Which hotels are holding special rates? You can use my email address in my siggy. Thanks
    Below is a link to my BC pics from 11/19/2007
    http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/kymberleea1

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to go to this. Which hotels are holding special rates? You can use my email address in my siggy. Thanks
    [/b]
    Hi Kym,

I sent you a PM with all of the details.