User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    cocoagirl Guest

Default Astringents and Body Scrubs for the body?

I have some blackheads on my back and arms that I am trying to get rid of. I am currently using black soap as a body wash. I am looking for an astringent or something to use on my back and rest of my body for that matter that will get rid of any soap or other build up so that I can apply shea butter or other products to remove the blackheads on a really clean (no build up) back, does anyone have any recs? Also looking for a scrub or mask for my back to exfoliate to remove any build up or soap residue.

GalaxyGirl2010 Guest

hi cocoa i have oily skin and am prone to black heads too. a few years ago i worked at the body shop and used japanese azuki bean grains and loved them. unfortunatly the body shop discontinued it.

i just recently found that fromnaturewith love sells this in a powder for. i just mix a little of the powder with a squirt of my tea tree oil face was in the palm of my hand and wash. that seems to help the blackheads.

as for the back, i shower with those exfoliating gloves and once a week i use an exfoliating scrub. i got the scrub from family dollar so it's a no name brand but works very well.

i've never used black soap but i want to try it and probably will soon

cocoagirl Guest

thx galaxy, you use this powder to bathe with? I have never heard of that BBW product. Does it turn into soap? What type of tea tree oil face wash are you using? You gave me an idea about that exfoliating glove, I will buy one tomorrow.

thx