Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always been a P.M. washer/co-washer. But I'm finding that I :wub: how my twa looks in the evening before I sleep on it with all the little curls & coils defined. By the A.M., the front and sides are still defined but the back/crown area ends up matted down to my head and undefined.

I've tried using a pick or my fingers to loosen it a bit from my head, but it still looks undefined and frizzy. So now I'm contemplating washing it in the A.M. but I'm not sure about going outside with wet hair(it was 35 degrees outside this morning inch: ).

Do any of you wash in the A.M.? Are you ok with going outside with wet hair or do you have a way to dry it without making it frizz?

If you wash in the P.M. do you have a way to refresh the curls/coils in the A.M. that brings back the definition and makes it unmatted?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey LV:

I have cowashed in the AM and PM. In the AM, i will co-wash and then use a diffuser so i don't go out with wet hair. In the PM, I will lightly spritz or fluff my hair and go! Try the diffuser, it should help alot.
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/Majett75/"]http://public.fotki.com/Majett75/[/url]
    pw: blessed
    [SIZE=2][color=#CC33CC]TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!![/color]</span>[/SIZE]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mainly in the A.M. unless I am going out at night and need to refresh my hair.

The product I use, Kinky Curly, doesn&#39;t seem to give good day 2 results so I&#39;ll rinse only on day two or spritz with my homemade leave in.
    LIFE ISN&#39;T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...IT&#39;S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!

Use code CAR231 for $5 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com.

Kinky Rhonnie&#39;s Hair Album

My Blog - Kinky Rhonnie&#39;s Spot

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I CW in the morning and just braid up at night
    My Hair PicsUPDATED!!!!!! 11/18/08
    PW: token

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think going out in the morning with wet hair is so becky, add to that it takes my hair hours to dry anyway.

with that said, i like co washing in the morning in the summer when it&#39;s hot. last time i did it i would wake up 2 hours earlier, take my shower and co wash and then go back to bed and sleep black girl i can&#39;t mess up my &#39;do style.

if i wash in the pm i just let my hair dry in big twists overnight

msdiddyj is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i always wash my hair at night and i feel you on the whole matted hair thing. but i just don&#39;t have time to do that in the morning. i usually just use a spritz in the morning to refresh my hair (mostly water, then: condish, and a little jojoba oil)
    BC on 12/17/07
    Locs started 2/2/13

My Fotki (sorry hasn't been updated in ages)

http://public.fotki.com/msdiddyj

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I definitely wash or cowash my hair in the morning unless I plan on twisting it. If I do it at night, by the morning my hair is smooched and not looking cute so I just rewet it and start over. I save myself the trouble and just do it in the morning.
    fotki: naturallykristin
    Napptural since November 2007
    3 big chops - most recent: April 2012
    Locs started: March 2, 2013 (started and maintained by interlocking)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for all the responses so far.

I guess I&#39;m gonna have to break down and start washing it in the A.M. and maybe invest in a diffuser cuz my hair takes forever to dry(even though it&#39;s only a couple of inches).

I might start on a weekend to see how it goes.

In the meantime I&#39;ll try some different spritz combos or somethin. I&#39;ve tried to refresh it, but it just ends up looking wet and matted instead of more defined.

P.S. I tried some Activator gel this morning hoping it would help, now I look like I have a bad jherri curl in the back - matted and greazzzzy lookin. :lol: The top and sides are great though! I just gotta keep people from standing behind me and they&#39;ll think my hair looks great.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve been conditioner rinsing daily and I do that in the morning and I go out with a wet head. Takes about 2 hours for it to dry.

I wash my hair at night if I&#39;m going to do protective styling. Washing my hair at night to wear it out the next day won&#39;t work.

Last r.elaxer: Feb. 2001
    Big Chop: March 15, 2002

Napptural for life!

Hair Album-Last Updated June 28, 2008

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I co wash in the morning and always go out with a wet head..I&#39;m out the house in the car..out the car in the building @ work..if i had to catch the bus and wait in cold...I&#39;d be in trouble...
    [SIZE=2][b]I now know what Dr King saw when he reached the mountaintop....11/4/08 prophecy fulfilled
    [/b][/SIZE]

[url="http://members.fotki.com/liteskinqtee/"]http://members.fotki.com/liteskinqtee/[/url] ***A few udates now..more to come***

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast