Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure there is a difference btwn veg glycerine and regular glycerine. If you are especially interested in using [veg] glycerine to get/add moisture...[regular] glycerine has alcohol in it, which is very drying..does the one you have state that there is any alcohol content?

veg glycerine is the one you need for sure..
    you can also try Whole Foods, if one is in your area..

[b][SIZE=2]“The person who believes they can and the person who believes they can’t, are both right. [color=#330099]Which one are you?[/color]"[/SIZE][/b]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure there is a difference btwn veg glycerine and regular glycerine. If you are especially interested in using [veg] glycerine to get/add moisture...[regular] glycerine has alcohol in it, which is very drying..does the one you have state that there is any alcohol content?

veg glycerine is the one you need for sure..
    you can also try Whole Foods, if one is in your area..
    [/b]
    I have good news, then.
    I went to Lafayette this weekend to visit with my sister, and I found heaven..
    Drug Emporium had every single sort of oil I could think of.. I got Vege Glycerin, Jojoba, Aloe Vera Gel, Rosemary Oil, and I can't wait to go back.. I can honestly say I would've shamed either one of you if we were in that store together, lol! I was jumping around acting like I discovered oil in my backyard! :wub:

I have access to all of those oils now, and there's even a GNC. I'm so happy.. I need to make my MoeShealoe now! I just need to order some Shea, lol.

That other Glycerin I had is actually gone now, and I only have a bit of mixture left in my spray bottle that I'm going to promptly toss out. I had no idea it had alcohol in it, it didn't say it in the ingredients.. atleast I don't recall it saying so.. I'll make my new spray and see if I can tell if there's a difference. Will make tomorrow after school & practice!

I'm so excited!! :blush:
    I have FINALLY RECOVERED my long last Nappturality account!! I'm so happy!
    *was temporarily "in the name of love"*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12