Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tonight one of my neighbors who is natural came in the building an i notice she cut off her locks. i asked to see her new hair do (comb coils ) i told her how nice they were and she told me she cut her lock because it so hard to care for natural hair. my antennas went up and the NP'er in me jumped out and i started telling her that its not hard the key is moisture and how to obtain it and so on

but never did i once attempt to tell her about NP in the back of my mind i was think h3ll no she cant get on my NP

i told her i will help her with any question that she has and suggested some books she could read

i could hear the small voice yelling nappturality but the big voice wasn't having it

im sorry NP is my safe haven from my neighbors and all the ppl around me i cant have them here messing up what i got going

do you think i was wrong and have you purposely not told someone about NP

i just broke my own rule

The Land of Elves, before the time of Men
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: Nope Moe, you weren't wrong. I've had chances to tell people in my circle about NP, but I just don't (even though one of my girls is already on here and subscribed)

I like having my nappy haven to come to sometimes. It's MY NP. You no have! *pouts and holds NP tight like a stingy child*

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, nah Moe. You were not wrong. I screen the people I send to NP, too. We have an organized chaos type thing going on here. You just can't send the riffraff in. It could turn into pure and utter anarchy. I give them teh info I have gained and keep it moving. ^_^

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If NP was just about hair, I would, but I tell ya'll too much stuff I don't care to share IRL.
    My Travel Blog | October 2007 Napptural of the Month (still looking for the link)

"The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself."
    ~Rita Mae Brown, Venus Envy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think you are wrong. She can find it on her own like so many of us have. You are willing to share your knowledge. We all need a safe place to be so we can think without the interference of those around us.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...KNW/weight.png

ALL HAIR IS GOOD FOR SOMETHING! </span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooooo i&#39;m telliiiiin... you&#39;re withholding information

:lol: :lol: nah, i don&#39;t blame u... i have a natural friend who is in DIRE need of NP... but i haven&#39;t mentioned it to her once... partially because i don&#39;t think she&#39;d go... she&#39;s not committed enough... and the other part cause this is MINE!! (and yall&#39;s of course... lol)
    May 2009: To have a BAA... or at least my version of one
    May 2012: To have shoulder length (when it&#39;s not stretched) hair that I&#39;ve mastered how to take care of and style

BC Date: July 1, 2008... I&#39;m free!!

My fotki... Password - transition

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moe, you can&#39;t tell that lady from your building about NP because you have probably talked bad about her! on here! :lol: Thats the real reason.

My SO knows I&#39;m on here all the time, but I haven&#39;t nor do I plan to tell him my screen name. I only say good stuff about him, and his family, but I can&#39;t say it&#39;ll always be like that! :lol:
    <div align="center">[color=#CC33CC]You&#39;ve OFFICIALLY been chopped and screwed![/color]</div>

[img]http://manolomen.com/images/barack-obama-in-bowling-shoes.jpg[/img]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If NP was just about hair, I would, but I tell ya&#39;ll too much stuff I don&#39;t care to share IRL.
    [/b]
    Exactly!

I&#39;ve told some people who are cool and would be committed to our rules but for the most part, I offer advice and keep it moving.
    <div align="center">[url="http://www.nappturality.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=119312&st=0"]Natural Newbie Manual![/url]
    [center][url="http://prettyprops.etsy.com"][img]http://ny-image3.etsy.com/iusa_75x75.5557059.jpg[/img][/url]</div>[color=#FF0000]NP 773[/color][/center]<div align="center">[url="http://www.fotki.com/nelle11236"]My Hair- Updated 10/26[/url]</div><div align="center">[b]JULY 2008 NOTM![/b]</div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naw girl, I have shared this site only to family members and one close friend.
    Natural since 1998.
    Member on Nappturality since 2003
    Proud NOTM May 2005

http://www.facebook.com/jazitones?ref=name

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If NP was just about hair, I would, but I tell ya&#39;ll too much stuff I don&#39;t care to share IRL.
    [/b]
    Yep. Right I know I&#39;m hoping that one close family member doesn&#39;t go strolling in Life Management...

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast