Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shoot, I used to tell everybody when I just joined, especially my friends with natural hair. One used to mock me and laugh me to scorn. I recently told a co-worker and no one has paid me any attention with it to this day. So, it's my philosophy that if you are here as a member, u are meant to be here. I wanted to find out how to care for my hair and did the work, so if they don't want to get with it, that's their business, their loss.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You selfish gurrl? How could u!? :angry:
    juss kidiin.
    Nah, dont think what u did was wrong at all!
    [url="http://www.fotki.com/immy006"][color=#33CCFF][SIZE=2][b]My Fotki[/b][/color][/SIZE][/url]
    [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/immy006/bitcu-1.jpg[/img]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO! YES, you are SO WRONG! :lol: Nah, but I guess it all depends on what you log on for. I'm just curious as to why you think your neighbors would be on here trynna "mess things up"? LMAO!
    I mean, whenever someone asks me about how to take care of napptural hair or what to do when transitioning, I immediately write "nappturality.com" on a piece of paper. . ..and say, "this is your golden ticket, it'll change your life". . ..LOL
    Even tho I don't post on here like that, if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have BC'ed so QUICKLY and my DREAM is for every Black woman to BC! So I send 'em here. . ...sh*t, it worked for me, LMAO! And like Tammii said, "if they don't want to get with it, that's their business, their loss." :dunno:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/CLAWZGALAW/hairanddress.jpg

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shoot, I used to tell everybody when I just joined, especially my friends with natural hair. One used to mock me and laugh me to scorn. I recently told a co-worker and no one has paid me any attention with it to this day. So, it's my philosophy that if you are here as a member, u are meant to be here. I wanted to find out how to care for my hair and did the work, so if they don't want to get with it, that's their business, their loss.
    [/b]
    my friends would always ask what site i was on cause everytime we had girls night in i would pop out the laptop and be on nappturality durin our girl talks and they would always ask what site i am. i would just be its a hair forum, then that one friend would get loud and be like yeah its only for those natural chicks you know how she is into all that natural hair stuff and everyone would just start laughin, i didnt care though, like you said its their loss
    *UPDATED 4-3-12*

Yekomod's Fotki

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl, you better stop being selfish and tell folks about NP!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456