I have decided to start my transitioning process and plan to transition till I feel comfortable with the length of my natural hair.

I am very busy and lack knowledge in styling my own hair but I hope that I will be able to break these poor habbits and gain experience in styling my own hair soon . However I was hoping to just braid my hair with extensions during the entire transitioning process. If I want to keep my hair braided is it possible for me to wash and condition my hair while my hair is braided or would I have to wait every month to remove my braids and then condition.

I have read various articles but none of really emphazized a clear cut pattern that I could follow during my transtioning period. I am wondering if my monthly schedule would consist of braiding my hair, washing and conditioning ever two weeks, deep conditioning every now and then....

I really am just confused were to start and would really like a clear a concise schedule that I could follow. Does anyone have any experience with just maintaining braids during their transtioning period such as micros and if so what type of product schedule did you follow?...