Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

I have these 3 very distinct bald spots. I also have my hair in the middle of my head is thinning. I have been greasing my scalp but that does not seem to help with the fact that my head still itches and it is at the point where it burns. I need help with what i can use to get my hair to grow back. My hair is also breaking off a lot maybe that could be part of it but i need some help.
    Any suggestions??

Ms.Bee is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that you might want to try BOUNDLESS TRESSES (you can buy it at growthspecifics.com), you should also try Qhemet Biologics' Burdock root cream for those specific spots. I would try to massage your scalp and refrain from any perms, weaves, tight oulling braiding all that stuff for some years. Regardless of my suggestions I hope you make a good decision and I hope it works! Good luck and stay blessed =)
    "Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin"- Muslim

cuteazz1 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.I had bald spots due to P.erms,hair dye,and Micro braids.Most of my bald spots have filled in.At first I was massaging the spots with castor oil for about a month(daily).After awhile I just decided to leave them alone.I did not brush that area or wear tight braids and they grew in just fine.I did spray my whole head with Jherri curl spray every other day for the dryness.

Ms.Bee is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow cuteazz1 your hair grew tremendously! I'm happy for you!
    "Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin"- Muslim

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, hair growth starts within the body. When I was balding and my hair broke from the chemicals, I started taking a vitamin called GNC Hair, Skin & Nails. It really worked wonders, my sides had grown back and the bald spot was filled. It contains multiple vitamins, E, A, C etc as well as Biotin, which helps the hair.
    Formerly known as UrbanFlavoredTeen.
    Old unupdated Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/chaudetres