Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the new Debenham's catalog supposedly celebrates diversity and expands the standard of beauty. I know I am maybe being oversensitive, but I hate it. I don't like how the shots juxtapose women and men of color who are absolutely drop dead gorgeous by any yardstick with white people who are MISSING LIMBS. WTF? Being Black or Southeast Asian is like missing an arm now? WTF!

Example...

Living abroad? Thinking of moving, or just moved back? Check out the Expat Nappies group!

Don't forget to THANK PANK!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before today I'd never seen this picture

3. Likes Bonitanatural, Ororo liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ACCURATE

Onnica is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. I have been looking all over for Guess black leather pants with the waist banded instead of a zipper. They are super cutsie. My friend has a pair. She got hers from a Guess outlet in Washington. Too far for me. Gonna have some leather pants before the year is out.Hopefully,that pair. Ordered a pair of dark gray boots with embroidery detailing down the legs. I ordered those from Midnight Velvet on clearance. They don't do a lot of clearance boots this time of year so I was there flipping catalog pages at the right time. My impulse purchase was bedroom fashion. A new comforter for my pitiful looking bed. It was just under 80 bucks so may not last long but at least the bed should look loved through the holidays.Peace and Blessings.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Yall. I tried Retailmenot.com again and the coupons never work for me. I have spoken to other peeps who say the same. Yet there are still others who claim they save bundles using this site. I also noticed that in the coupon boxes it tells us what percentage of customers the codes worked for. What is that about? I thought the coupons and codes are suppose to be a sure thing. I see that a lot of the talk show host are recommending it to guest on their shows too. I don't want a time wasting gamble I want the sure fire savings. I wonder if peeps are just jumping on the band wagon before really checking this site out. Share.
    I got two coats off of the lay-a way at Burlington. A red Guess coat that I purchased has so many wrinkles from being in the box that I hope I can get them out. It looks like it was balled up. I did not get the red boots yet but the coat is so sharp that I must have red boots to set it off. Red Is my fav color and though I am shy I have to sport attention grabbing red anyway.(lol) What's going on in your fashion world? Peace and Blessings.
    Last edited by Onnica; 12-31-2013 at 05:25 AM.

Pixie Hollow: Home of glitter and other sparkle!
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't wait until the spring!! I have a new tulip, wrap skirt and these awesome, flowy pants that I really want to wear!

Name:  flowy pants.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  6.5 KB
    The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am.

Twitter: Letti_Bug

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lilletti Hi. Those flowy pants are so cutsie. Where,do tell, will you sport those? Where did you purchase? I won't copy you. (lol) The shorts underneath are too short for me.
    I am on the hunt for a black dress boot. I have not found any in my catalogs and it has been too cold to shop. Yes, it gets too cold for me to shop. I'm more of an online shopper. I have not been doing much shopping for clothes lately. I do have items from last spring and summer that I look forward to wearing though. I am watching my weight so I will not haveto purchase larger sizes. I just want more nice tops. I love the cold shoulder ones. They are sexy without revealing too much skin for us older fashionistas.

Pixie Hollow: Home of glitter and other sparkle!
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you ma'am!! I got them from Forever21 and they just called pulled out of the box when I saw them on the rack. Thank goodness I saw them before anyone else did, because they only had one XS and any other size would hang off of me. I've been calling them my "vacation" pants. I'm going to Vegas in August and on a cruise later on this year, so I definitely plan on wearing them on those two trips. Other than that, I would wear them when I go out with friends for a night out on the town.
    The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am.

Twitter: Letti_Bug

tweatie2 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love fashion blogs for fuller figures. I've just discovered the Curvy Fashionista and Stylish Curves. I need to find more.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was a great Gottex ad

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast