Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am now a Rugby fan (pics included !!)

So flipping through the tv channels a few days ago and I saw college rugby on the program title. I was like psht who cares about rugby in the US. 30 minutes later, bored, nothing on tv decided to give this rugby a little look..........

big rugged men running and tackling with out all of the padding of American football. Noticed,,, ummm looks like quite a few Hawians, or maybe Samoans play rugby. I always have loved thick Samoan men. Then I saw him!!! Utah, #2, running up the field in those short shorts, muscles flexing......ok let me calm down, but seriously I was glued to the screen for the rest of the game.

I'm a fan of Thretton Palamo

Leonard Peters isn't
    to bad to look at either! An article I read said he has dreads but it doesn't look like it in this pic, still tho, DAMN!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to New Zealand last year -- and returned a big rugby fan. (Even got an All Blacks' jersey!) The sport is exciting, decent amount of scoring, not overlong play, and the men are YUM YUM YUMMY.
    The search function (located above in the links with "User CP") will provide you with a wealth of knowledge, advice, thought-provoking ideas, and hilarity. Check it out!

Last Chemical Fire Cream: February 2001 * Transition Style: Extension braids * BC: November 2001 * Joined Nappturality: December 2002 * Characteristics: mostly coils and undefined naps with patches of straight hair and curls; fine; thin-ish; highly porous; shrinky!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the all blacks are my favorite ruggers and yeah most of their team is HAWT

Oasis is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After years of having no clue what the hell rugby was I decided to look it up on YouTube a few days ago. It looks silly to watch but fun to play. I'd like to try it.