Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies, I know its annoying to have people touch your hair, but be careful about reaching for theirs. People are walking around half-hinged these days. They shoot over the dumbest things.
    At this point in my life, I just give the naysayers with a look that says, 'Its really not a good idea to pursue this further'. They keep their opinions to themselves.
    Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
    - George Bernard Shaw

How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
    - William Shakespeare

You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without victims.
    - Harriet Woods

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siennamoonshine View Post
    Ladies, I know its annoying to have people touch your hair, but be careful about reaching for theirs. People are walking around half-hinged these days. They shoot over the dumbest things.
    At this point in my life, I just give the naysayers with a look that says, 'Its really not a good idea to pursue this further'. They keep their opinions to themselves.
    ITA. I don't care what people SAY about or to me, but physical contact is a whole different animal.
    As a matter of fact I have people touching my hair everyday, and I don't mind it at all. But there is a difference in someone admiring your hair and touching it in an affectionate manner vs. someone yanking or grabbing your locks and being insulting. What if someone on your job, or someone in the supermarket line was to grab or smack you on your behind everyday...how casual would you be about that? Whats the difference between your hair and your behind of any other part of your body?

Many times we confuse stupid with crazy. These people ain't crazy, they are stupid and disrespectful. They are lacking or not practicing basic skills that should have been taught to them when they were children.

Sometimes I've had to let people know that I can be just as crazy as they are and that I ain't been "saved" all my life, and not to take my salvation for a weakness. God has boundaries, and He expects us to have some too.

If stupid people are going to be crazy enough to assault me PHYSICALLY by yanking and grabbing my locks and any other part of my body, I'm going to be crazy enough to help them face the consequences of their actions. It's called self-defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend's weaves could pass for her own hair, they are very tasteful. Other than her most of the ones I have seen look very fake and obvious. Yes its straight but it looks fake like someone snatched it off a 5'6 doll baby. I wonder why people think it looks good. I don't get it.