Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Man who admits to killing HIV positive mistress shows no remorse

DALLAS, TX—
    Larry Dunn Jr. described a fit of rage as he talked about the moment that he grabbed a kitchen knife and killed his mistress.

“I just remember a lot of blood,” the father of two said from lockup at the Dallas County Jail.

The 36-year old is charged with murder after confessing to killing 28-year Cicely Bolden inside her Dallas apartment last week. He says he snapped when she told him she was HIV positive.

“I just went crazy.”

Bolden’s two young children found her body. Dunn says the two had been having unprotected sexual relations for about a month after meeting on a chat line, when she broke the news about the HIV. He says he thought she was healthy because she was fit and attractive and was stunned she kept the virus a secret.

“If you know, how could you not tell someone. That is just cold-blooded

Dunn says he was furious when he learned he had been exposed to HIV and planned to hurt Bolden, but he says he only planned to “rough her up”. But, he says he changed his mind when she joked about possibly passing on the disease to him.

“I am think you are going to give me HIV and then kick me to the curb and just do that, so she is no longer alive.”

Dunn who is married with children says he has never been violent before, but feels no remorse for this murder.

“She killed me and that is hard to feel sorry.”

Dunn hopes the jury will show him mercy, because he believe he may already be living a death sentence from the virus. He has not received an HIV test.

*Sad all the way around I feel for the children*
    Just want to say thank you to my fairy PANKGodmother for making me PANK!Time to update my ignore list

2. Thanks Intellexual thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is horrible. he should have known that unprotected sex = chance of an std. yes, it was messed up that she didn't tell him her status, but he has to own up to his responsibility too!
    first of all, i dont know if this is for every state, but someone who knowingly passes this disease is committing a crime. so if he were to think through his actions rather than act on rage, she would have been charged. (thanks law and order, svu)
    second of all, hiv is not the death sentence it used to be. looks can be deceving. not everyone with the virus looks sickly. many people who take the medicine live long lives. what i think is scarier than hiv/aids is the stigma attached to it. we have to educate ourselves more on this disease.
    lastly, i feel sorry for the kids for witnessing their mother's death. i hope they receive all the support in the world.

he is a dumbazz. hiv/aids has no face, despite popular belief. i dont know why the jury would show mercy to a cold-blooded killer.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tragic story all round

"He says he thought she was healthy because she was fit and attractive"

When will people stop assuming looking healthy outside means your insides are also healthy, and being pretty does not mean free from disease! People need to stop thinking with their genitals!
    http://public.fotki.com/Lockyladyden

Join date March 2004
    Locks installed 12/2005.
    Go PANK you know you want to...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He met her on a chatline, he didn't think that she was sick because she was fit and attractive, he has been having unprotected sex with her for a month, he's married with children.

Dude, go straight to hell.

Locs 2nd Set: April 3rd 2012 - Yup they're back

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I read the news about this one a few days ago. He's a moron and hope he gets what's coming to him. If he had any sense he would have used a condom because having unprotected sex with his mistress puts HIS WIFE at risk. WTF? (It's stories like this that only confirm that I'm doing just fine being a picky b%#@h when it comes to men.) People with HIV/AIDS are very healthy now and live for a long time just due to the progress in medical science. Also, the transmission rate from a woman to man isn't as high as one from a man to a woman. He should have just ended the affair and taken himself to be tested now and 6 months later as HIV/AIDS has an incubation period. Of course, how would he explain suddenly having to have protected sex with his wife? All around he's just a dummy.

I'm not thinking too highly of the victim either. However, she didn't deserve to die. I feel for her kids finding her like that.

All around it's just an example of two people making really sh%^^y life decisions.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." - Chinese Proverb

"Fall seven times a day, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

“All truth is good, but not all truth is good to say.” - African Proverb

7. Thanks MommieDearest thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I think his wife could get away with killing him and showing no remorse and and have the jury show her mercy
    Revelation 21:4 - Psalm 51 - Psalm 121 - Ephesians
    (All words typed above are my experience and/or opinion, please feel free to agree or disagree....just please, do so without malice.)
    Loc'ed: 19/NOV/08 - Love ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NP Convert since 06/08

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natural selection. Reminds me of a situation in a movie in which drug runners were killed by cartel members and the lead officer on the scene said they died of natural causes.
    2009: Transitioned
    2020: Mature, Freeformed Locs

10. Thanks KoilyLocGirl thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"He says he thought she w
    as healthy because she was fit and attractive and was stunned she kept the virus a secret."

This is not funny but I had to laugh at sniggle at it: How is being "attractive" and "fit" mean you are healthy all the way around? He never even had a test!

She met a plum fool on the chatline: What if she was just playing with him? Now four children are parentless. Like someone said up above, "dude go to hell!"
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalDiva03 View Post
    He says he thought she was healthy because she was fit and attractive
    He may not be a good Darwin award candidate but he deserves an honorary award.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

13. Thanks Savantrice, thePerfectFool thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not even on the side of the girl who was out here raw dogging kats, knowing full well she was HIV+, but come on dawg. You're married, and raw dogging your mistress, and all of a sudden reality set in?
    #BOYBYE Cry me a river.

Ugh!!! RIP to ol' girl. And, this is Texas---he can pretty much kiss his azz goodbye.

I feel sorry for all these children involved.

Wrap it up folks, please. Especially if you're out here, gettin' it on, in a less than stellar situation.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast