Quote Originally Posted by NowIamnappy View Post
Waves hello to all the ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. The past month I was trying out some different hair products and my hair was not having it! So Im back to what works well for me. Anywho I'm debating should I do a length check now or just wait for the end of the year.. decisions decisions. Whats going on with everyone else? @TrinicianBeauty have you tried the flaxseed gel yet?
Not much is going on with me. I have been loving braid outs lately and the detangling issues I have been having were basically solved with one good combing session. My roots were matted and I needed to deal with that situation. I am back to mostly finger combing now. I also have been enjoying what I have been using lately on my hair so it has been feeling soft. I am all around happy so far. I also toyed with the idea of doing a wash and go but decided finally that for me that is a style I will experiment with when I reach my length goals. I prefer braidouts and flat twistouts to wash and go's in general and my hair has a very high likelihood of not getting along with that style.

Besides that I have an interview tomorrow, and I hope it goes well .