I had another "eff it" moment...sorta-kinda...

The only shampoos I had in the house were a clarifying shampoo and a protein restructuring shampoo. I wanted a simple moisturizing shampoo so I ended up buying the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate and Repair shampoo. And because I call myself trying to use products that are supposed to work together, I went on and got the conditioner as well. Used both last weekend and whaddaya know? my hair felt pretty good.

Unfortunately I got it into my head to do a braidout...so after applying my leave-in and oil and letting my hair dry in large twists overnight, I put it in about 25 far-too-small braids using very diluted CRN Curl Maker as a styler. You'd think I'd have figured out after all these years that although I still have a lot of hair on my head, my strands themselves are very fine...which means I end up spending way too much time putting braids in and way too much time taking them out.

I wouldn't have minded the time putting them in if I knew I was going to get a decent result...but after leaving them in for a good two days, I took them out and my hair just went POOF like I hadn't applied any styler at all. Mannnnn...