Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone suggested that I start a new thread so here it is. For those of you that are going to attend please reply here. I want to form a list of those that are planning on attending along with the dish they are bringing. As far as of different states coming to our get together, I don't mind at all. More people, more food. More naturals, more information. So I down! Oh yeah I forgot to set a time: 3-til? I guess until we talk our heads off. By the way is there any body out there that would like to do hair and wouldn't mind doing it? And is there anyone that wouldn't mind getting their hair done?
    Talk to you ladies later,
    Kina

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peace! Kiana, so far, so good, looks like I'll make it... Don't know what I'm gonna bring {yet} My non-cooking self might just bring a Pizza, Wings, or something like that! If you are anywhere near Gwinnett Place Mall, I'll probably be there shopping before the Get Together! Right now, I'm getting ready to go to L5P {Little five Points}, gotta sale on my hats I made... Take care!

PM me Mon. for my cell no.
    http://www.Queenlocks.com
    http://queenlocks.wordpress.com
    NP Member for 10+ years!
    NP Of The Month OCT. 2004

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is the potluck going to be? That'll let me know if I can make it or not. I'm already over the miles on my lease and I still have 19 mts to go. :mad
    The Story Psychologist. Treating the soul through storytelling. Book-writer. Photo-taker. Truth-seeker. People-watcher. Pattern-tracer. Script-writer.
    http://juliablues.com
    twitter.com/TheStoryPsych
    instagram.com/thestorypsych
    The story behind you and the story in front of you compare not to the story within you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I WOULDN'T MIND GETTING MY HAIR DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ka7/cake-1.jpg

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." ~Mohandas Gandhi~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok! Cool we have one guinea pig so far! LOL! You are probably braver than others. So Afrika what would you like to happen to your hair? You have to let us know that way the person who is willing to do hair can know what they are getting their hands into. No pun intended! :app

Ok alot of you are probably wondering what all is going to take place: Like I said before, I know there will be a few folks that would like to get their hair styled. I am willing to do something but I encourage others to participate because I am the host. I would also like to discuss us making a social group here in Atlanta where we meet once or twice a month doing something together. That way we can keep intouch more. I know I've said numerous times it is a potluck, so you know we are going to eat. So the more the merrier! I would also like to make sure those that have questions about natural hair that they are asked. It's always good to put a face with a story. Other than that, I want everyone to have a good time.

One more thing, I have decided to combine the invitation to my natural yahoo groups. It a lot of women that are interested in coming so I have welcomed them with open arms.
    Other than that, I nothing else to say.

Holla, Kina

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kina,

I would like to get something done, maybe a twist out. I am transitioning so my ends are a little straight. I have all types of gels I can bring. These may help it to hold.

Nika :huh
    If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.
    Barack Obama

aisha1033 Guest

Hey Kina. I'll definitely be there. I'm not sure what I'm bringing as of yet. Probably more of a side item than a real dish since I don't cook.

For those asking about location, it's in Norcross in the Peachtree Corners area. Not all that far from Gwinnet Mall but a few exits down, you can either exit on Jimmy Carter and take it all the way down to Holcomb Bridge or if you're coming 285, take Peachtree Industrial North to the Jones Mill exit. Kina, I know you're new in town so I thought I'd help with this information.

I can offer my service on twists and bantu knots if anyone wants. I'm not sure if I can do really short hair since I've never had anyone to practice on, but if anyone's willing... I'm also up for learning a few new styles too.

MsDrea is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm there, I'm there. I'm there! Sounds good. I may have to leave early, but I'm coming. I'm either bringing cheesecake or my Special recipe Banging Baked Beans! LOL I'm wait and see what others are making.
    My loc journey began on March 15 2005!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm....looks like I can't make it after all. It's a home football game and I have to work :-?

But...

BIG UPS TO THE NAPP OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ka7/cake-1.jpg

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." ~Mohandas Gandhi~

locd4life Guest

i will attempt to make it....i would love a pot luck outside....at a nice park. i make a mean caesar salad. :razz

@queenli....i still haven't made it to L5P yet...thats still on my agenda...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast