User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    shaij22 Guest

I have curly hair, tight curly hair and short, I was wondering if anybody knows of any products that can loosen my curls. My hair is about 3 inches long and I personally am tired of washing my hair everyday (no poo method of course) but I want something that I can at least go two or three days before I have to rewash. I love garnier products, I love aloe vera gel, but I need something that gives oil not too much and something that won't lose its shape. Please help this curly haired child!!!lol

jazzijenni81 Guest

LILY OF THE DESERT ALOE JELLY (organic)-not drying and crunchy like fruit of the earth. you can get away w this for 2 days w just rinsing.

FOTE VITAMIN E GEL- gives shine moreso than hold, but its way better than fote aloe.

HONEY WATER SPRAY, OR HONEY W CONDITONER- spray this on your hair to liven up your curls. slide the honey/conditioner through your hair and you'll be amazed at the shine.

JAMAICAN MANGO AND LIME LOCKING GEL- a little goes a long way, apply this after no poo and u should be able to get 3 days out of it w just rinsing.

check out my album for conditioner options. hope this helps

shaij22 Guest

Originally posted by jazzijenni81@Nov 14 2005, 10:26 PM
    LILY OF THE DESERT ALOE JELLY (organic)-not drying and crunchy like fruit of the earth. you can get away w this for 2 days w just rinsing.

FOTE VITAMIN E GEL- gives shine moreso than hold, but its way better than fote aloe.

HONEY WATER SPRAY, OR HONEY W CONDITONER- spray this on your hair to liven up your curls. slide the honey/conditioner through your hair and you'll be amazed at the shine.

JAMAICAN MANGO AND LIME LOCKING GEL- a little goes a long way, apply this after no poo and u should be able to get 3 days out of it w just rinsing.

check out my album for conditioner options. hope this helps
    [snapback]1073032[/snapback]

Syb is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have curly hair and I know of a few good companies out there that cater specifically to our hair type. You should try: Qhemet Biologics, Blended Beauty, or Curly By Nature. Also, instead of no-pooing everyday, you should cut down to once a week or every ten days. Never over wash your hair, because that will only dry it out. And, last but not least, don't forget to Deep Condition! Your hair will definitely thank you for it!
    Lover of Self, Lover of Hair, Lover of Life
    "Curls Tester"
    Current length: BSL
    Goal Length: Waistlength

shaij22 Guest

Originally posted by Syb@Nov 15 2005, 02:39 AM
    I have curly hair and I know of a few good companies out there that cater specifically to our hair type. You should try: Qhemet Biologics, Blended Beauty, or Curly By Nature. Also, instead of no-pooing everyday, you should cut down to once a week or every ten days. Never over wash your hair, because that will only dry it out. And, last but not least, don't forget to Deep Condition! Your hair will definitely thank you for it!
    [snapback]1073309[/snapback]

Thank you