Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very cool of you to do this. I'm not a "mixtress", but I think this is really cool.

How do I keep track of this post? Wasn't there an option like that a while back?
    On Nappturality since July 2003. Last creamy crack session: May 2003.
    No more of that since finding Nappturality.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for posting this. I find the health food store a few cities over from me way too expensive. Even if I purchase online and have to pay for shipping, with the discounts listed here I still end up paying less! Thanks again!
    http://images8.fotki.com/v131/photos...version-vi.jpg

Use protection...twist it up! :D

My natural journey: http://public.fotki.com/daydreaminyoli/
    Password: new growth

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool job Supastar!
    [i]She's baaaaaack[/i]

I'll confess. I'm a bead addict, hehehehe. Here's the photo [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/odaradesigns/"]album[/url] to prove it :/

My hair [url="http://www.fotki.com/realbme1"]album[/url] is open...I guess, lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

wow, this is all wonderful! thanks!!!
    Love God, Love Yourself, Love Your Family, and Show Love to others! Be blessed, be a blessing!
    My MySpace Page
    My YouTube Page
    My Fotki...it's new, so I'm still learning how to work it, but please come visit anyway. :-)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all your work!

Have you asked Mountain Rose Herbs for a discount? I'd love to see them added to this list.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had to come back to copy this info down...this was right on time, because i just spoke to my mother the other day about the possibility of starting our own business, making soaps and lotions, body oils, and even candles as gift basket fillers...so i can add all this to the research i've been doing! yay!

Love God, Love Yourself, Love Your Family, and Show Love to others! Be blessed, be a blessing!
    My MySpace Page
    My YouTube Page
    My Fotki...it's new, so I'm still learning how to work it, but please come visit anyway. :-)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Your all very welcomed!!! I'll be adding a few more codes within the next week. I'm still taking request for the Nutrition Geeks page too.

Very cool of you to do this. I'm not a "mixtress", but I think this is really cool.

How do I keep track of this post? Wasn't there an option like that a while back?
    [/b]
    That feature did exist a while ago. I don't know what happened to it, but I liked it too. Hopefully Dee will add it back sometime soon. Until then, this thread is now a sticky (THANKS MODS) and you won't have to search for it. It will always be at the top of the forum.

Thanks for posting this. I find the health food store a few cities over from me way too expensive. Even if I purchase online and have to pay for shipping, with the discounts listed here I still end up paying less! Thanks again!
    [/b]
    That's a really good point.

If you place an order please come back and give a review for us.

Thanks for all your work!

Have you asked Mountain Rose Herbs for a discount? I'd love to see them added to this list.
    [/b]
    I don't have a discount from them yet, but I do think I sent them an email. I'll check my emails and get back to you. If I haven't sent them anything I'll get on it asap and let you know what happens.

i had to come back to copy this info down...this was right on time, because i just spoke to my mother the other day about the possibility of starting our own business, making soaps and lotions, body oils, and even candles as gift basket fillers...so i can add all this to the research i've been doing! yay!

[/b]
    Cool. Don't forget to give us your reviews of the companies after you order. I have some discount offers for bulk supplies, but I haven't added them yet. They will probably be very helpful to your business. I'll organize the info and post it soon. After I do I'll pm you. Good luck with your business. ^_^

toriq is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those who wanted the FNWL code:
    NAP9367

---------
    reflect...
    reflect...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you please get a discount code for "Oils by Nature" ?
    My blog Divine Kinkz
    My guilty reading pleasure Oh No She Didn't!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Your all very welcomed!!! I'll be adding a few more codes within the next week. I'm still taking request for the Nutrition Geeks page too.
    That feature did exist a while ago. I don't know what happened to it, but I liked it too. Hopefully Dee will add it back sometime soon. Until then, this thread is now a sticky (THANKS MODS) and you won't have to search for it. It will always be at the top of the forum.
    That's a really good point.

If you place an order please come back and give a review for us.
    I don't have a discount from them yet, but I do think I sent them an email. I'll check my emails and get back to you. If I haven't sent them anything I'll get on it asap and let you know what happens.

Cool. Don't forget to give us your reviews of the companies after you order. I have some discount offers for bulk supplies, but I haven't added them yet. They will probably be very helpful to your business. I'll organize the info and post it soon. After I do I'll pm you. Good luck with your business. ^_^
    [/b]
    Thanks Whitley for all ur great work. I am going to order from sheabutter cottage will let you know how that is . Much love
    No matter what they say no matter what they do I will go forward.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast