there is a guy on the football site i frequent and he would like to know if someone could help him. i know there are some guys on here, maybe they can help with the beard question:

My main question is, how do i control it? My hair goes almost straight out. But like, its hella curly. Like it frizzes out. No matter what i do my hair sticks out to the side. I mean, i've been asked if i pick it out to make it look like that. I've tried gel, hair spray, anti-frizz creme, shampoo and conditioner, and it seems like nothing even makes a dent. The gel lasts for about 20 min and then its all bad because it frizzes out but it still has that hard dried gel feeling. Hair spray doesn't work and has the same problem. The anti-frizz creme is the least problematic, but even that doesn't last very long.

I have a real small beard because my hair grows extremely slow. I just want my beard to be a bit more manageable. Like i wanna be able to brush it down and have it combed/brushed down. Have it sit close to my face. I think it would make my beard look a lot better. Right now, no matter what i do it looks like i pick it out on purpose. Any help would be appreciated, even if all you can do is head me in the right direction.

pic 1
pic 2

[/b]
thanks in advance.