Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey fellow young adults!!!!

So, what do they think??? I know some of my friends like what I do to my hair, but would probably always be addicted to the creamy crack! How about you?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It honestly depends on my friend. Some (but very few) of my permie friends talk about how they either don't like napptural hair or how it isn't for them. My other permie friends like it but they also believe they can't go natural. My napptural friends love their hair.
    Rolling up on six years natural. What a journey!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well when I first chopped every one loved my hair friends included now since its growing out people are making random comments but i just figure they are jealous and move on its my head and im not telling them what to do with the scraggly ends they have!! :lol:
    <div align="center">[url="http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/27235782"][img]http://hosted.pikistrips.com/comic_strip/s/image/27/235/782/comic-p.jpg[/img][/url]</div>
    <div align="center">[url="http://public.fotki.com/Peenk-A-Boo/"]My Fotki[/url]</div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what they think about it?
    i dont think that they even notice my hairs natural. i make suggestions about my cousin or a friend i know to go natural and they pretend like i dont say nothing. oh well its their heads not mine!

i guess their mentality is that its good for me, but they wont even entertain the thought of leaving the crack cream alone

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a one friend who hates natural hair. His mom wears her hair natural too, so it&#39;s kind of unfortunate.

A couple of my friends think natural is cool, but that period where you have uber-short hair is not good. (Which probably lasts longer than they think it does because shrinkage is a big deal).

I also have some friends who think I&#39;m so cool for going natural, but that don&#39;t have the confidence to do so themselves.

I don&#39;t have any good friends who are natural (yet!) but I&#39;m working on it.
    Natural since: 10/07
    WAITT - We're All In This Together - My College President

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most of my friends are white, and they love my hair. my non-white friends usually don&#39;t have anything to say. one said she would go natural if her hair was like mine <_< and a guy acquaintance hates natural hair.
    4 years natural!
    1 year loc'd and finally happy :)

www.twitter.com/dailygazelle

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two of my "friends" got in my face the other day because of my refusal to "do anything to do my hair". I was so mad I decided I&#39;d stop trying to be polite and nice and whatever since they showed such little consideration for my choices.
    Today one of them smiled at as we passed by (like we usually do) but I didn&#39;t return it. I should forgive them, huh?
    Yeah, I will.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two of my "friends" got in my face the other day because of my refusal to "do anything to do my hair". I was so mad I decided I&#39;d stop trying to be polite and nice and whatever since they showed such little consideration for my choices.
    Today one of them smiled at as we passed by (like we usually do) but I didn&#39;t return it. I should forgive them, huh?
    Yeah, I will.
    [/b]
    Forgive them? Of course you should! Forget their disposition towards your nappturality? No!!! Real friends accept what their friends are doing, as long as it&#39;s not harming them, what&#39;s the problem???

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well a few ladies @ my skool are natural but tha rest of em perm or braids. i actually annouced i wuz goin natural everywhere i went someone could be like talkin about homework i would pop up and say hey im goin natural. most responses were like cool and what are u gonna do with it?
    this white girl said i like your hair down here(shoulder length) i said thats not my real hair sweetie. shut her up
    ps. sorry for ramblin
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/bac2basics"]Everything you can imagine is real. -Pablo Picasso</span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39;t talk about hair with my friends, to many misconceptions to try and correct in a 45 min lunch break. Talking about boys, and t.v. is far more entertaining w/ them tho

And, my friends have never said anything bias about nappy hair, they even like my hair. They rather me wear an afro for a day than a bun.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast