10g Fresh Torn or chopped Comfrey Leaf
10g Fresh Elder Flowers Rubbed
10g Fresh Sage Leaf Rubbed
1 litre /1qt Filtered Water
Cheesecloth or muslin cloth for straining
- Place water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Put herbs into the water, cover and lightly simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 1 to 2 hours
- Strain using cloth into storage container.
- Use the liquid infusion to rinse through your hair.
- This infusion can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Use this as a final rinse, even after using conditioner. You can warm it up before using to make it more comfortable, but cold is fine as well, and it's refreshing. Do not use the microwave and do not put it on your hair if it is too hot!
Add to Favorites