It is strengthening and softening, plus is smells great. The rosemary adds depth to your dark hair color and encourages growth. Stinging Nettles and Comfrey soften and nourish. Mint invigorates.
You will need:
¼ cup Stinging Nettles
¼ cup Comfrey
¼ cup Mint
¼ cup of Rosemary
Fine muslin or cotton for straining
- If you use fresh herbs, there is no need to bruise them.
- If you use dried herbs, first place the dried herbs into a small glass container and pour warm water over them to cover. Leave them in this jar for a few minutes before pouring them into the boiling water.
- Boil the water and remove from heat. Wait 1 minute.
- Place or pour all the herbs into the hot water and stir with a wooden spoon to mix.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through the muslin over the wire strainer.
- Allow to cool and place in storing jar or whatever you will need to pour from.
This decoction will last 2 days if kept in a cool place. If refrigerated, you can keep it longer but understand it will diminish in its effectiveness.Add to Favorites