Blogs & Posts
12 October 2019
Nothing, and I mean nothing – is as fierce as a cool, sharp and on-point teeny-weeny-afro. And I mean that. I have worn almost every style out there on my natural hair. And the one that gave me the mo...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin started to lose its glow and ...
16 January 2020
This natural hair revolution has meant different things to different women. For some it changed their lives by giving them a reason to stop destroying their hair. For others it didn't play a big part ...
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
- Stop Touching My Hair! Read 5510 times
- Dry Hair? You Can Fix That Read 15549 times
- Suave Naturals - Know Your Ingredients Read 2493 times
- The Chunky Fro Read 10164 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 1766 times
- Natural Hair - Maximum Length Simplified Read 3039 times
- Natural Hair & Children Read 11710 times
Homemade Hair Recipes
How to Make Your Own Hair Care Products
Tuesday, 03 December 2013 08:20Last modified on Sunday, 19 November 2017 12:15
Wednesday, 23 November 2011 17:56Last modified on Sunday, 19 November 2017 12:49