- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 33778 times
- Mint Stinger Rinse Read 18076 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8188 times
- 5 Myths About Natural Hair You Need to Know Read 1558 times
- Natural Hair and Porosity Read 9159 times
- Relaxer Sales Drop Read 4262 times
- Chemicals in "Natural" Products Read 11200 times
Blogs & Posts
02 July 2019
Making color POP!Let's talk color. Darkening, lightening, enhancing colors. Ombre, block color, stripes and grey coverage. If you're going to do it, do it as healthily as possible.Virgin ha...
12 July 2019
A recent tweet by a self-proclaimed "progressive "man – who says he is running for Mayor of San Francisco - on Twitter – unhappy with the appointment of ...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
Homemade Hair Recipes
How to Make Your Own Hair Care Products
Tuesday, 03 December 2013 08:20Last modified on Sunday, 19 November 2017 12:15
Wednesday, 23 November 2011 17:56Last modified on Sunday, 19 November 2017 12:49