1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup thick cream
1/3 cup palm oil
Some hair clips
- You may want to divide your hair into sections beforehand.
- Melt the palm oil in a double boiler or in a stainless steel pain floating in boiled water.
- Add honey to warm palm oil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add thick cream when the mixture is barely warm but palm oil is still liquified.
- Apply to hair, massage in well and separate hair in sections as you go.
- Twist each section and hold with clips.
- Leave in hair for between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Rinse off and wash/condition hair as usual.
I do not advise using a heat cap or wrapping the hair up anytime you use cream. I do this treatment sometimes before a trim.