Carry a little bottle of this infusion with you for a freshen up or use it underneath other styling products.
3 cups Distilled or Purified Water
2 tsp Marshmallow Root
1 tsp Horsetail
1 tsp Oatstraw
1 cup Aloe Vera Juice
10-30 Drops essential oil of your choice
- Make an herbal decoction with the marshmallow root and water - Boil water and add marshmallow root then turn down to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Take decoction off heat and remaining herbs. Let rest at least 15 more minutes.
- Strain through cheesecloth-lined sieve into bottle when cool.
- Add aloe vera juice (if the infusion results in less than one cup, just use equal parts aloe vera juice so it is half decoction and half aloe juice)
- Allow to cool and pour into a spritz bottle.
- Spritz on and work through hair.