- Pracaxi Oil Read 11646 times
- Power Shine Vinegar Rinse Read 12762 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 930 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 5531 times
- A Close Look at New Naturals Read 738 times
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 7547 times
- Flaxseed Gels Read 12624 times
Blogs & Posts
If you have been using lots of leave-ins, oils and butters in your hair for a long period, you may notice that your hair is not “acting right.” Maybe your styles aren’t lasting, you aren’t getting a healthy sheen on your hair, it feels dull and your products aren’t doing the same job anymore. Instead of trying new products, do a clarifying treatment first.
Natural Hair Care: ACV Rinse
This is my recipe for a simple Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Balancer and Conditioner. Great for locs, extensions and loose natural hair. Even better for your scalp!
I love this recipe. Especially since I use my own home-grown Alpine Rosemary It has a strong, fresh wake-up scent so best to do this during the day and not at night when you want to sleep. It is invigorating for the mind and hair, increases circulation to the scalp and closes the hair cuticle to a soft, sheeny finish.