- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 784 times
- Why I Love Lupita Nyong’o Read 5618 times
- BIG Hair. Wanna go there? Read 4708 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 4714 times
- Shea Butter Basics Read 3645 times
- Argan Oil Read 7262 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 351 times
NEW on the Forums
Hi everyone, new to...
Hi all, I'm new here...
Hey ya'll, whats going...
I just wanted to take...
Hi everyone. I big...
Hey all, I am new to...
Hello, I am excited...
Blogs & Posts
If you have been using lots of leave-ins, oils and butters in your hair for a long period, you may notice that your hair is not “acting right.” Maybe your styles aren’t lasting, you aren’t getting a healthy sheen on your hair, it feels dull and your products aren’t doing the same job anymore. Instead of trying new products, do a clarifying treatment first.
Natural Hair Care: ACV Rinse
This is my recipe for a simple Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Balancer and Conditioner. Great for locs, extensions and loose natural hair. Even better for your scalp!
I love this recipe. Especially since I use my own home-grown Alpine Rosemary It has a strong, fresh wake-up scent so best to do this during the day and not at night when you want to sleep. It is invigorating for the mind and hair, increases circulation to the scalp and closes the hair cuticle to a soft, sheeny finish.