- Viola Davis' Fro Slayed Us All Read 6060 times
- Feed Your Body. Feed Your Hair. Read 13687 times
- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 714 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5070 times
- Waiting Room Hair Read 2475 times
- Itchy Scalp Shampoo Read 10920 times
- Juniper Jump Hair Loss Tonic Read 4807 times
NEW on the Forums
Hello, I am excited...
I'm excited to make new...
So I'm abit depressed,...
Hey everyone! I'm back...
I dont know anything of...
It seems like my post...
Would it be okay for me...
Blogs & Posts
If you have been using lots of leave-ins, oils and butters in your hair for a long period, you may notice that your hair is not “acting right.” Maybe your styles aren’t lasting, you aren’t getting a healthy sheen on your hair, it feels dull and your products aren’t doing the same job anymore. Instead of trying new products, do a clarifying treatment first.