- Marshmallow Aloe Softener Read 6292 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5151 times
- Suave Naturals - Know Your Ingredients Read 775 times
- Natural Hair vs Doctor Appt Read 2170 times
- Simplify Your Hair Routine Read 7347 times
- Shea Butter Basics Read 3680 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 837 times
NEW on the Forums
Hey you guys Im...
Im A 19 year old...
Per Dee's FB post, the...
What vitamins do you...
I am so ready for locs,...
Hi All, Newbie here....
Hi everyone, new to...
Hi all, I'm new here...
Blogs & Posts
If you have been using lots of leave-ins, oils and butters in your hair for a long period, you may notice that your hair is not “acting right.” Maybe your styles aren’t lasting, you aren’t getting a healthy sheen on your hair, it feels dull and your products aren’t doing the same job anymore. Instead of trying new products, do a clarifying treatment first.