- Jamaica Black Castor Oil Read 9841 times
- Grapeseed Oil Read 7243 times
- Keeping Natural Hair Moisturized Read 775 times
- Dry Hair? You Can Fix That Read 14877 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11200 times
Trimming Your TWA
- Relaxing Your Hairline is NOT Natural Read 3500 times
NEW on the Forums
Hi everyone, new to...
Hi all, I'm new here...
Hey ya'll, whats going...
I just wanted to take...
Hi everyone. I big...
Hey all, I am new to...
Hello, I am excited...
Blogs & Posts
If you have been using lots of leave-ins, oils and butters in your hair for a long period, you may notice that your hair is not “acting right.” Maybe your styles aren’t lasting, you aren’t getting a healthy sheen on your hair, it feels dull and your products aren’t doing the same job anymore. Instead of trying new products, do a clarifying treatment first.