- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 400 times
- Hair Typing: The Deal Read 6474 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 2450 times
- Single Strand Knots - How to Fix That Read 4971 times
- Warm Oil Infusion Method Read 5497 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 915 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8152 times
NEW on the Forums
Hey you guys Im...
Im A 19 year old...
Per Dee's FB post, the...
What vitamins do you...
I am so ready for locs,...
Hi All, Newbie here....
Hi everyone, new to...
Hi all, I'm new here...
Blogs & Posts
If you have been using lots of leave-ins, oils and butters in your hair for a long period, you may notice that your hair is not “acting right.” Maybe your styles aren’t lasting, you aren’t getting a healthy sheen on your hair, it feels dull and your products aren’t doing the same job anymore. Instead of trying new products, do a clarifying treatment first.