Blogs & Posts
21 August 2020
A new study conducted by Ashleigh Shelby Rosette, a management professor and a senior associate dean who conducted the research at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business, has been released with no...
26 August 2019
Tyra Banks is one of those women whose looks are timeless. She changes up her hair, her makeup, her clothing style and every single time, she nails it. And we love it and we love her in all her reinve...
27 July 2019
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making sure your hair stays soft and...
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 19588 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11882 times
- Jojoba Oil Read 9646 times
- Whipped Avo & Egg Masque Read 5586 times
- Hair Typing: The Deal Read 7150 times
- Transitioning Problems Read 24138 times
- Natural Hair and The Military Read 5862 times
Displaying items by tag: comfrey oil
Saturday, 12 November 2011 03:46
Comfrey oil is a great healer for skin. Use it on dry skin conditions, chafing and irritations. It is effective on scratches, insect bites and minor scrapes.
Published in Homemade Hair Product Recipes