- 10 Chemicals to Avoid Read 6839 times
- Top 10 Twistout Tips! Read 16534 times
- Hair Dye and Breast Cancer Read 2489 times
- Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifier Read 695 times
- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 6525 times
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 555 times
- Transitioning Problems Read 19720 times
Blogs & Posts
02 July 2019
Making color POP!Let's talk color. Darkening, lightening, enhancing colors. Ombre, block color, stripes and grey coverage. If you're going to do it, do it as healthily as possible.Virgin ha...
12 July 2019
A recent tweet by a self-proclaimed "progressive "man – who says he is running for Mayor of San Francisco - on Twitter – unhappy with the appointment of ...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin starte...
11 September 2019
Back when I wrote this article about Viola Davis and her big beautiful afro at the Golden Globes, I was super excited. No one had dared to wear their natural hair so OUT and...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...
Thursday, 21 November 2013 03:51
Published in Homemade Hair Product Recipes