Blogs & Posts
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
25 August 2019
When I first went natural, I was really on a tight budget. And I had no idea about styling natural hair let alone what products to use. There weren't any products for natural hair anyway because it wa...
08 December 2019
You are in the car and lean over to grab something. When you lean back to your seat, you get a whiff of something, and it's not pleasant. It's like a musty, sweaty or sharp smell. Where is it coming f...
27 July 2019
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making sure your hair stays soft and...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin started to lose its glow and ...
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 8825 times
- Danger: Natural Hair Expectations Read 8703 times
- Extracting Avocado Oil Read 6705 times
- Kinky Marley Twist No-Braid Method Read 22213 times
- Is Your Thyroid Attacking Your Hair? Read 954 times
- Natural Hair vs Doctor Appt Read 2579 times
- Dee's CoCoLoYo Read 8531 times