Blogs & Posts
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
25 August 2021
Funky sour musty danky sticky loc scalp. You best get onto that before it gets out of hand. Not enough thorough cleansing of your scalp is going to cause this problem –but it'...
11 September 2019
Back when I wrote this article about Viola Davis and her big beautiful afro at the Golden Globes, I was super excited. No one had dared to wear their natural hair so OUT and so BIG before, and she abs...
06 February 2020
by Tatiana Pile, On Assignment For HuffPost02/03/2020 09:00 am ET What started as conversations on hair care forums evolved into a full-fledged online community over the last 20 years. Twe...
12 October 2019
Nothing, and I mean nothing – is as fierce as a cool, sharp and on-point teeny-weeny-afro. And I mean that. I have worn almost every style out there on my natural hair. And the one that gave me the mo...
- Natural Hair Elasticity Read 19944 times
- Infused Comfrey Oil Read 9025 times
- Jojoba Oil Read 9983 times
- Petrolatum. What They Don't Tell You Read 3338 times
- Going Silver - A Guide to Caring for Naturally Greying Hair Read 1330 times
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 10895 times
My No-Comb Challenge