- Warm Oil Infusion Method Read 5530 times
- Itchy Scalp Shampoo Read 11045 times
- For Fun: Natural Hair's Worst Enemies Read 11277 times
- Simple ACV Conditioner Read 17902 times
- Kinky Marley Twist No-Braid Method Read 21833 times
- Feed Your Body. Feed Your Hair. Read 13797 times
- Whipped Shea Butter Read 1728 times
Blogs & Posts
27 July 2019
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making su...
08 December 2019
You are in the car and lean over to grab something. When you lean back to your seat, you get a whiff of something, and it's not pleasant. It's like a musty, sweaty or sharp smell. Where is it coming f...
02 July 2019
Making color POP!Let's talk color. Darkening, lightening, enhancing colors. Ombre, block color, stripes and grey coverage. If you're going to do it, do it as healthily as possible.Virgin ha...
14 September 2019
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more m...
Thursday, 21 November 2013 04:41
Juniper the berry of a wonderful tree species I grow. The berries are a deep blue to purple, very aromatic.
Published in Homemade Hair Product Recipes