Blogs & Posts
- Winterize Your Hair Read 3430 times
- Dry Scalp Remedies Read 6032 times
- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 36795 times
- Natural Hair and The Military Read 5988 times
- Hair Growth Explained, Just So You Know Read 10080 times
- Embracing the Silvering Crown - Naturally Graying Hair Read 20033 times
- Shea Nut Oil Read 16021 times
Displaying items by tag: herbs
This NappturaliTEA will make your hair soft and is great for using before wet twisting your hair, especially if you are twisting specifically for a twistout or a chunky fro.
Comfrey is a wonderful plant! It has pride of place in my garden because it can be used for so many conditions. It is easy to process and a beautiful plant when in full bloom.