Blogs & Posts
Broken Arm + Natural Hair =
- Caring for Locs - Avoiding Buildup Read 34982 times
- Locking in Moisture for Natural Hair Read 576 times
- Micellar Water. Skincare Holy Grail Read 1092 times
- Relaxer Sales Drop Read 4895 times
- Juniper Jump Hair Loss Tonic Read 5143 times
- Whipped Shea Butter Read 1904 times
Displaying items by tag: moisturizing hair
There is nothing wrong with taking time out for yourself, to recharge your batteries and give life to those parts of you that have been put to the side or neglected. Be it something to do with your health, your diet, your body, your emotional needs, every part of us needs nurturing at some time or another. Every Superwoman needs to recharge.
The best thing you can do for your natural hair is to keep it moisturized. Understanding how well your hair holds moisture and how it treats products is the key to making sure your hair stays soft and hydrated all day. We outline the best moisturizing tips for all hair textures.
By far, the most common problem naturals are faced with is dry hair. I don’t mean “not wet” dry hair. I mean dry like the Sahara dry. If you are having this problem, there is one thing you must do before anything else.