- Comfrey Elder Rinse Read 6094 times
- Natural Hair: Pretty Girl Read 6524 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8190 times
- Natural Hair & Children Read 11030 times
- Chemicals in "Natural" Products Read 11200 times
- Petrolatum. What They Don't Tell You Read 1049 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 968 times
Blogs & Posts
26 August 2019
Tyra Banks is one of those women whose looks are timeless. She changes up her hair, her makeup, her clothing style and every single time, she nails it. And we love it and we love her in all her reinve...
05 August 2019
Vitamin C Serums I was never a big fan of facial serums. To me they were always sticky and made claims that were ridiculous and unbelievable. But entering my 40s, my skin starte...
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
02 July 2019
Making color POP!Let's talk color. Darkening, lightening, enhancing colors. Ombre, block color, stripes and grey coverage. If you're going to do it, do it as healthily as possible.Virgin ha...
Thursday, 21 November 2013 05:40
I think the best way to create oil infusions is the Warm Infusion Method. It extracts more of the active properties of your herbs slowly without shocking them or needing to add unnecessary chemicals.
Published in Homemade Hair Product Recipes