Blogs & Posts
17 August 2020
You know, people have ALWAYS been up in Black women's business when it comes to our bodies, our hair. Too skinny, too fat, short, too nappy, too whatever. And you know what? Leave us alone. There is a...
26 August 2019
Tyra Banks is one of those women whose looks are timeless. She changes up her hair, her makeup, her clothing style and every single time, she nails it. And we love it and we love her in all her reinve...
19 August 2019
It seems to me that the essence of going natural is being transformed into not so much of a journey of self-discovery but a journey to see how many hair products one can use on their heads to make the...
02 July 2019
Yes, we are still fighting the fight against discrimination of us. Our hair has always been a focus of hair discrimination in American society. Since having to obey laws which forced Black women to co...
14 September 2019
We LOVE New York Fashion week! It's a jewel in the crown of fashion. Not only do we get a look at what's new and trending, but how we can update our look to evolve with the times. More and more m...
- Locking Your Hair - Starting Locs Read 39872 times
- The Myth of Militancy Read 2774 times
- Protecting Natural Hair from UV Damage Read 1875 times
- Petrolatum. What They Don't Tell You Read 2875 times
- Co-washing? My take. Read 5444 times
- Moisturizing Spritz Read 7048 times
- Homemade Hair Product Guidelines Read 8815 times